We are hiring for the following position(s) in our Kamloops office:
Legal Administrative Assistant, Litigation
The Legal Administrative Assistant is responsible for carrying out the administrative tasks required in the processing of clients’ legal matters. The successful candidate will have completed the Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate program (or have equivalent experience) and experience with PI Defence or Family law is preferable.
The ideal candidates:
- have a professional demeanor
- get along easily with others
- communicate clearly
- are confident, efficient and solution-oriented
- can manage priorities
- have strong technical skills
- competitive salaries commensurate with experience
- paid vacation and sick leave
- group insurance benefits
- a supportive team environment
If you are interested in joining our legal services team, please submit an application (including a cover letter, resumé and reference letters) to the Administrator, Beverley Clayton.