We are hiring for the following position(s) in our Kamloops office:
Legal Administrative Assistant, Estate Planning (Wills & Estates)
The successful candidate will have completed the Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate program (or have equivalent experience) and have at least 5 years of experience in Estate Planning.
We are hiring for the following position(s) in our Wiliams Lake office:
Administrative Assistant (temporary)
The successful candidate will have some administrative assistant experience preferably in a professional setting.
The ideal candidates:
- have a professional demeanor
- get along easily with others
- communicate clearly
- are confident, efficient and solution-oriented
- can manage priorities
- have strong technical skills
- competitive salaries commensurate with experience
- paid vacation and sick leave
- group insurance benefits
- a supportive team environment
If you are interested in joining our legal services team, please submit an application (including a cover letter, resumé and reference letters) to the Administrator, Beverley Clayton.