Legal services for your family & business
Leigh A. Pedersen
Leigh moved to Kamloops from Saskatchewan in 1981 immediately after graduation from law school. Drawn to the majesty of the BC Interior and all that it has to offer he quickly became a known local skier at Sun Peaks and spent his spare time on a mountain bike, on the golf course or in the hills and mountains throughout the Interior.
After a couple of years practicing in Vancouver, he returned to Kamloops as he missed the city and its surroundings and wanted to raise his family in a smaller community.
Leigh has been the managing partner at Morelli Chertkow since 1992.
Areas of Law
- Mediator and Member of Mediate BC Society
- Called to British Columbia Bar 1982
- Law Degree from The University of Saskatchewan 1981
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from The University of Regina 1978
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Kamloops Bar Association
- Member, Mediate BC Roster of Mediators
- Former member, BC Litigation Management Committee
- Legal Member and Chairman, Canada Pension Plan Review Tribunal (2008-2013)
Volunteer and Other Associations
- Director, Boys and Girls Club of Kamloops
- Former Director, Western Canada Theatre Company
Articles by Leigh Pedersen
Interesting Cases by Leigh Pedersen