There are many legal issues that affect businesses and your decision to start your own business. You may have several questions such as:
- Should I incorporate or operate as a sole proprietorship?
- What are the tax benefits?
- Am I protected from personal liability?
Our business and corporate lawyers are able to assist with matters relating to:
- Incorporations, organizations, continuations, amalgamations, dissolutions and restorations
- Buying or selling a business – share and asset transactions
- Business contracts and policies, employment agreements, commercial leases
- Societies, Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Contract disputes concerning securities, commercial leasing, constructions, or real estate
- Shareholder and Partnership agreements
- Secured financing and tax planning issues
- Corporate reorganizations
- Corporate maintenance
- Extra-Provincial registrations and business name registrations
- Joint Ventures
- Establishing and winding up of Trusts