There are many legal issues that affect businesses and your decision to start your own business. You may have several questions such as:
- Should I incorporate or operate as a sole proprietorship?
- What are the tax benefits?
- Am I protected from personal liability?
Our business and corporate lawyers are able to assist with issues relating to:
- Partnership and limited partnership agreements
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Secured financing and tax planning issues
- Buying or selling a business
- Contract disputes concerning securities, commercial leasing, constructions, or real estate
- Winding up of companies